Salon Style Engagement
Protecting your privacy shouldn’t be a bore. Switch out your usual book club night for an informal and intimate Privacy Salon. Gather your friends and colleagues for an in-person or virtual evening of socializing and discussion about an increasingly important concern for professionals and parents alike. The Privacy Guru can make this vital issue of privacy fun and accessible for a wide range of participants.
Privacy Salon Topics include:
- Walking through Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram privacy settings together, understanding what the terms and options mean in practical terms.
- Role playing discussions to prepare you for educating tweens and teens about privacy and posting online.
- Guided reflection of the meaning of privacy and setting your own privacy intentions for this year (See 3 Steps To Set Your Privacy Intentions for 2014).
- Expert analysis of privacy issues in the media, including the messages we receive every day online, in books, on television, and via movies.
- Play the Privacy "Let’s Make a Deal" Game—what personal information are you willing to share, when, and with whom?
For details about hosting your next Privacy Salon, get in touch with The Privacy Guru today.